Applying for Federal Student Aid (FSA)

First things first - before you can apply for Federal Student Aid (FSA), you need to apply for admission. If you are not already a Grantham student, talk to one of our admissions representatives right away. Your admissions representative can also help answer your financing questions. Call (888) 947-2684 or email us at

Certain financial assistance programs may have additional eligibility requirements.

Please note: Intentionally misreporting information on financial aid application materials is a violation of law, subject to fine and/or imprisonment. You should be aware that you will be held responsible for the integrity of any financial aid information submitted either by you or on your behalf. Applying for and receiving federal and university financial aid funds requires that you (and parents, if necessary) complete and submit numerous applications, forms and other documents. The integrity of these documents and the accuracy of the information presented through them are critical to the financial aid process. When any of these documents misrepresents your financial need, federal agencies are defrauded. The Office of Financial Aid has systems in place to identify and resolve discrepancies in information it receives.

If there has been intentional misrepresentation, you will be referred to the Director of Financial Aid for possible disciplinary action. University of Arkansas Grantham will also refer all credible cases of suspected misrepresentation and fraud to the Department of Education’s Office of Inspector General, in compliance with federal requirements. If it is determined that a violation has occurred, the consequences may include, but are not limited to, making full restitution of grants and loans for which you are not entitled, withholding of future disbursements until the matter is resolved, and obligation to pay the resulting balance on your student account. Cases involving omission are not referred to the Department of Education. However, any ineligible funds received must be returned, and you will be responsible for the balance on your account.