Earn an Online Master’s in Business Administration Degree
Standard Option MBA
Is the lack of an MBA keeping you from moving up in your organization? Take charge of your opportunities with an online business administration degree from Grantham University. In this IACBE-accredited Master of Business Administration program, you will engage in real-world, career-relevant problem-solving activities to better prepare for executive-level responsibilities.
Accelerated Option MBA
Get there faster with Grantham’s online Accelerated MBA option. It is designed to be done in as little as 12 months* and priced right at $12,025** – on your schedule and within your budget! No GMAT required!
Featuring the same 100% online courses of Grantham’s traditional MBA, this IACBE-accredited option compresses the format to help you get back to your life as quickly as possible. Finance … marketing … microeconomics and macroeconomics … accounting – it’s all there! Bottom line: The same insights, skills and prestige. In half the time. For a fraction of the price.
* Students exercising the Accelerated MBA option should be able to complete the program in 12 months. See Grantham’s catalog, Section 1.3, for admission requirements.
**Tuition only; fees and textbook costs not included.
What will I learn in this online business administration degree program?
The MBA program emphasizes finance, financial and managerial accounting, human resource management, information management, macroeconomics and microeconomics, marketing, organizational behavior and quantitative analysis.
What careers can I pursue with an online master’s in Business Administration degree?
For many, an MBA from Grantham is the right training (and the right degree) to open the doors of senior leadership and management opportunities1.
How long is the online Master in Business Administration degree program?
At 37 credit hours, the standard option should be completed in 24 months. The accelerated option is designed to be completed in 12 months. Either option could take less time depending on how much transfer credit you receive.
How much will this online business administration degree program cost?
The graduate rate is $325 per credit hour – lower if you’re a member of the military, a veteran or part of a military family. Grantham also offers scholarships and financial aid for those who qualify.
When can I start?
Courses begin weekly, so we’re ready when you are.
Call us at (888) 947-2684 to learn more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities or enrollment process.
1 O*Net OnLine – See “Jobs Related” in Disclosure
Master of Business Administration Program Outcomes
At the successful completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Analyze knowledge, techniques, skills and tools of past, present and future business models
- Apply current knowledge and adapt to emerging applications of all foundational business areas
- Integrate theory and practice for the purpose of strategic analysis and planning
- Utilize communication skills
- Evaluate professional, ethical and social responsibilities in business management and team setting
- Employ quantitative analysis in business
University Professional Outcomes
Grantham University prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these five critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – competence in effective written and oral communication
- Critical Thinking – ability to analyze problems, reflectively process information and formulate solutions
- Respect for Diversity – awareness of and appreciation for varieties of human experiences and social structures
- Professional, Ethical and Social Responsibilities – responsibility to the greater societal good and an applied ethical framework in decision making
- Lifelong Learning – definition for and acquisition of a continuing pursuit of educational needs throughout their professional lives
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, military personnel, high school graduates, government employees, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.