Earn an Online Information Management Degree (Master Business Administration)
Prepare for the next step in your IT career with Grantham University’s Master of Business Administration – Information Management. In this IACBE-accredited program, you will learn what it takes to plan, direct and coordinate the activities involved in data processing, information systems, systems analysis and other high-tech fields.
What will I learn in this Information Management MBA degree program?
This MBA program emphasizes managerial skills, business strategies and decision-making abilities based on emerging technology trends found in current corporate operations.
What careers can I pursue with an MBA degree in information management?
If you’re interested in positions like information systems manager, technical services manager or application development director, then this degree program is for you1.
How long is this MBA in information management degree program?
At 37 credit hours, the MBA-Information Management degree program should be completed in about 24 months. It could take less time depending on how much transfer credit you receive and how many classes you take each term.
How much will this Information Management MBA degree program cost?
The graduate rate is $325 per credit hour – lower if you’re a member of the military, a veteran or part of a military family. Grantham also offers scholarships and financial aid for those who qualify.
When can I start?
Courses begin weekly, so we’re ready when you are.
Call us at (888) 947-2684 to learn more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities or enrollment process.
1 O*Net OnLine – See “Jobs Related” in Disclosure
Information Management Program Outcomes
After successfully completing the product information management coursework of this MBA degree program, you will be able to:
- Analyze knowledge, techniques, skills and tools of past, present and future business models
- Apply current knowledge and adapt to emerging applications of all foundational business areas
- Integrate theory and practice for the purpose of strategic analysis and planning
- Utilize communication skills
- Evaluate professional, ethical and social responsibilities in business management and team setting
- Employ quantitative analysis in business
- Evaluate state-of-the-art information processing and computer networking strategies
- Assess and develop plans for future information systems expansion and implementation
University Professional Outcomes
Grantham University prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these five critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – competence in effective written and oral communication
- Critical Thinking – ability to analyze problems, reflectively process information and formulate solutions
- Respect for Diversity – awareness of and appreciation for varieties of human experiences and social structures
- Professional, Ethical and Social Responsibilities – responsibility to the greater societal good and an applied ethical framework in decision making
- Lifelong Learning – definition for and acquisition of a continuing pursuit of educational needs throughout their professional lives
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, military personnel, high school graduates, government employees, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.