Earn an Online MBA Project Management Degree
Set yourself apart from the rest of the MBA pack with Grantham University’s Master of Business Administration – Project Management. This IACBE-accredited online business administration degree program provides practical applications for the everyday work environment using the Project Management Institute's A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)*.
What will I learn in this online degree program in project management?
This specialized degree program looks at strategic analysis and planning … business models … and practical exercises to provide the knowledge and tools you need to more effectively execute project initiatives.
Plus, because Grantham has been reviewed and approved as a Registered Educational Provider of the Project Management Institute (PMI), the skills you learn should help you acquire certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP).
What careers can I pursue with an online project management MBA degree?
From IT to construction, the project management training you get in this program can help you manage resources and solve workflow issues as a technical services manager, program manager, lead project manager and more1!
How long is this online MBA in project management degree program?
At 37 credit hours, the MBA-Project Management degree program should be completed in about 24 months. It could take less time depending on how much transfer credit you receive and how many classes you take each term.
How much will the online project management MBA degree program cost?
The graduate rate is $325 per credit hour – lower if you’re a member of the military, a veteran or part of a military family. Grantham also offers scholarships and financial aid for those who qualify.
When can I start?
Courses begin weekly, so we’re ready when you are.
Call us at (888) 947-2684 to learn more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities or enrollment process.
* PMBOK is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
1 O*Net OnLine – See “Jobs Related” in Disclosure
Business Administration - Project Management Program Outcomes
After successfully completing Grantham’s business administration degree in project management, you will be able to:
- Analyze knowledge, techniques, skills and tools of past, present and future business models
- Apply current knowledge and adapt to emerging applications of all foundational business areas
- Integrate theory and practice for the purpose of strategic analysis and planning
- Utilize communication skills
- Evaluate professional, ethical and social responsibilities in business management and team setting
- Employ quantitative analysis in business
- Engage in practical exercises that improves organizational skills in the project management field
- Develop the necessary tools to effectively plan, measure and control projects
University Professional Outcomes
Grantham University prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these five critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – competence in effective written and oral communication
- Critical Thinking – ability to analyze problems, reflectively process information and formulate solutions
- Respect for Diversity – awareness of and appreciation for varieties of human experiences and social structures
- Professional, Ethical and Social Responsibilities – responsibility to the greater societal good and an applied ethical framework in decision making
- Lifelong Learning – definition for and acquisition of a continuing pursuit of educational needs throughout their professional lives
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, military personnel, high school graduates, government employees, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.